At Crowborough Gentle Dental we have an open and transparent pricing policy. Dental surgeries often have “from” or “to” prices which are rarely the “from” price, or other items are added that you may feel should form part of the treatment. We feel this misleads and confuses patients, who just want to know how much they have to pay for an item of treatment, without nervously waiting for the bill at the end to see what it comes to. Here at Crowborough Gentle Dental we operate the following policy to give you transparency and clarity regarding treatments and prices:
- No misleading “from” prices that are very rarely the “from” price
- We never charge for X-Rays as we believe they form part of the check-up and investigations, not an extra item
- No hidden extras or surprises. Flat Rate, FIXED, prices
- For example we never charge extra for teeth reconstuctions or posts that are needed for crowns, or after root canals. We believe they form part of the treatment not an extra item as per other dental practices. If you need eg. a crown, that includes everything needed to achieve that, giving you peace of mind, and confidence
- We keep our prices as low as we possibly can
- Open and transparent pricing policy
- Clear written dental treatment plan is given for each course of treatment before that treatment is begun
We are one of the first dental practices to have a flat rate pricing policy, and we have introduced it to give our patients clarity, confidence and transparency.
Fixed Treatment Prices
|Mini Clean and Polish at Check Up Appt||£20|
|‘The Wand’ Pain Free Anaesthesia||£17|
(when one parent registered)
|Childrens Treatments||£Half adult price|
|Crown/Veneer/Bridge Unit per Tooth/Root Canal Treatment||£395|
|Denture Acrylic / Chrome||£549 / £649|
|Emergency (non registered patient)||£49|
The Emergency Fee includes X-Rays, temporary filling, smoothing of teeth and any antibiotics as necessary. If permanent treatment can be carried out at this appointment the fee will be £49 + the cost of any treatment.
For registered patients the emergency fee is £29. This fee will be waived if permanent treatment can be carried out in the emergency appointment.
|Non Clinical Consultation (10 Minutes)||£FREE|
|Implant Assessment Fee with Our Implantologist||£99 (Assessment Fee fully refunded if you choose to proceed with an Implant)|
|Single Tooth Implant and Crown||£2099|
|Multiple Teeth Replacement/ Full Upper and Lower Teeth||Full Assessment needed by Implantologist|
Please visit our Specialist Implant Practice website below to learn more about Dental Implants and arrange a consultation with one of our highly experienced Implantologists